shipping & order processing
- Tipsy Scoop ships nationwide to all 50 states through FedEx and UPS. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday; we do not ship on Fridays for arrival during the weekend, or on holidays. If you need delivery on Saturday, it is best to order through our partner Goldbelly.com.
- Orders will ship within 2-3 days of selected ship date, and you will receive a follow up email with tracking information once your order has shipped.
- A signature is required upon delivery since our products contains alcohol. Please confirm someone 21+ will be home to receive the package, especially if you’re sending the ice cream as a gift!
- Shipments are packed in an insulated cooler box with dry ice to keep the ice cream frozen for the transit period. Please use caution when unpacking and don't handle dry ice with bare hands. Instead, leave it in the cooler and allow it to evaporate.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay shipments. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic shipping carriers are experiencing higher than normal volume in facilities across the country. If you are ordering for a birthday or other special event, we strongly recommend selecting a ship date at least one week in advance in case of any shipping delays.
- If your order is delayed in transit, don't worry!! Your ice cream is backed by our "Melt-Free Guarantee." If the ice cream arrives melted because of a carrier delay, we’ll reship your order and do what we can to make it right.
- Tipsy Scoop is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- If a shipment is returned or requires rerouting due to an incorrect address, the customer will be charged to reship the order.
- A signature is required upon delivery since our products contain alcohol. Shipments that are returned because someone 21+ is not available to sign will be subject to additional charges for reshipment
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Orders may not be cancelled within 48 hours of the ship/delivery date. Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like to cancel your order. Ice cream cakes, sandwiches, gift cards and virtual events are non-refundable.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather or operational delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates. Tipsy Scoop is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic shipping carriers are experiencing higher than normal volume in facilities across the country. Because of this shipping services cannot guarantee an exact delivery window, even if your package is shipped priority overnight. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least one week before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
cancellations & modifications
- Orders may not be cancelled within 48 hours of the ship date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 917.909.1174 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns and a representative from our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible!